Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Currie's Gratitude 6 May 2014


Adventure is about what we do; not what we plan, strategize or dream about. Adventure begins with “what ifs” and “why nots.” “What if I were to step out to chase that dream? Why not take the first steps and see what happens? When we step through the doorway of adventure our life is suddenly worth the living. And we experience life as it was meant to be. [Kevin E. Beasley, What If...Why Not? Through the Doors of Adventure]

I prefer to enJOY the moments. I DO NOT enJOY making plans or trying to BE strategic and deliberate in the ways I live my Life. It sucks all the JOY out of moments when they are planned and orchestrated.

At least for me.

You’re worried about what-ifs. Well, what if you stopped worrying?  [Shannon Celebi, Driving Off Bridges]

I have been asking myself this sort of question for a month Now. What if I did NOT know that I have lung cancer?! What if I did NOT have to figure out how I am going to deal with it?!

Of course this is NOT an easy ask, but that is NOT the point. The point is we always have options. Always.

You see, the what ifs are as boundless as the stars.  [Sally Gardner, Maggot Moon]

You see?!


I love you, Currie

No comments: