Thursday, May 22, 2014

Currie's Gratitude 22 May 2014


I never felt comfortable with myself, because I was never part of the majority. I always felt awkward and shy and on the outside of the momentum of my friends' lives.   [Steven Spielberg]

I never felt comfortable with myself until I BEgan to get comfortable with my own company. And that took way too long, at least in my opinion. But, letting go of judgment, I am glad that I know what I know Now since Now is all I ever need BE concerned with.

If you have the guts to keep making mistakes, your wisdom and intelligence leap forward with huge momentum.  [Holly Near]

She’s absotively posolutely on point. Instead of BEing ashamed and trying to hide my mistakes, I have started to celebrate them. To welcome them. Even invite them in for a cup of tea!!

And I have been given gifts I canNOT even put into words for my efforts. Bring on the mistakes!!!

The world is wide, and I will not waste my life in friction when it could be turned into momentum[Frances E. Willard]

People talk a lot about boundaries with other people. In creating my own momentum I have to BE watchful of lines within my thinkingandfeeling that I sometimes cross. That awareness is giving me an unobstructed momentum for living.


I love you, Currie

No comments: