Saturday, May 10, 2014

Currie's Gratitude 10 May 2014


They say you shouldn't try to be someone you're not, but what about someone you almost are?  [Denise Jaden, Never Enough]

Learning I have cancer has been a non-stop adventure. I’d got so good at BEing Me and DOing Life the way I was DOing it.  And Now?! Well it’s like a new realisation each new day. In moments I almost touch BEing Me with cancer…

You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying. To do the best you can do everyday.  [Jason Mraz]

This is a workable ideal. Live each day. DO the best I can DO and accept that as my best. Somedays it works really well. Somedays it just works. And other days?! Well, what can I say?! Somedays ARE just like that…

A thinker sees his own actions as experiments and questions—as attempts to find out something. Success and failure are for him answers above all.   [Friedrich Nietzsche]

Sometimes a thinker also thinks too much, asks too many questions, and BElieves that KNOWING can make BEing a better deal. More successful. The thing that makes it all worth the bother. But it’s all still a grand experiment. Keep thinking.

There’s always a third way, and it’s not a combination of the other two ways. It’s a different way.  [David Carradine]

Yes.


I love you, Currie

No comments: