Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Currie's Gratitude 13 May 2014


Anything that you learn becomes your wealth, a wealth that cannot be taken away from you; whether you learn it in a building called school or in the school of life. To learn something new is a timeless pleasure and a valuable treasure. And not all things that you learn are taught to you, but many things that you learn you realize you have taught yourself.   [C. JoyBell C.]

I sincerely hope this is the last “Learn” writing I will DO in this series. However, I think that writing an entire month about Learn would BE a month well-spent. Amazing how much I don’t know I have learned…

I think you should learn, of course, and some days you must learn a great deal. But you should also have days when you allow what is already in you to swell up inside of you until it touches everything. And you can feel it inside of you. [E.L. Konigsburg, From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler]

I’ve been enJOYing a LOT of days with letting things swell up inside me. I have been more deliberate and I pay attention Now to the feel of BEing more than to the result of BEing.

Practice is the hardest part of learning...   [Ann Voskamp]

You know, this is so true.


I love you, Currie

1 comment:

Rita said...

Yes, learning would be a month well spent. :)