Saturday, July 13, 2013

Currie's Gratitude 13 July 2013


I am sure that to some people this is an obvious sort of no-brainer principle. NOT so for me, well, for as long as it was up until nearing Now. If I start out happy, if I am able to lock onto that attitude from the get-go, Life works so much more easily and I am much more content and even productive.

On the other hand, having to find “Happy” once I’ve landed in the Doldrums is no easy task. NO it is NOT!!!

So perhaps this is the reason for the practises and habits I have been trying on and sorting through these past few years. Like BEginning my days with writing and digital fiddling and then sharing them with YOU, here. Or going to sleep earlier than the 6-year olds who live in the front house, when it is actually still daylight outside!!!

I say this BEcause these are two of the things that set my course for a Life far happier than the one I spent  the vast majority living unhappily. Or trying to find a middle-ish place BEtween unhappy and happy.

When I start happy I feel like I’ve caught the wind. I fly higher. Soar. Bravely dip and turn. I can BE wholly myself in ways I’d never imagined yet ALWAYS yearned for. 


I love you, Currie

1 comment:

Rita said...

And stay happy! Happiness is a choice, not a result. :) :)