Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Currie's Gratitude 31 December 2013


When you get to a place where you understand that love and belonging, your worthiness, is a birthright and not something you have to earn, anything is possible.   [Brene Brown]

The End is the BEginning. We all know this, but often forget. Or at least I forget. I’m working on NOT assuming things that are so for me are so for anyone else. This is something I KNOW is possible BEcause I have seen myself progress in so many other areas.

I’m growing in my understanding of what Brene Brown is talking about. I have always imagined I needed to DO something to BElong and/or BE loved. And I have always just assumed I wasn’t DOing it Enough [or at all] BEcause of how love has [NOT] worked in my Life.

Anything is possible in this world. I really believe that.  [Liza Minnelli]

What I love about New Year’s Eve is the very real possibility that what I dream of CAN BE and what CAN BE is BEyond my wildest dreams. I also love that I can take that long backward glance and truly appreciate all of what I see BEhind me.

This is my far and away favourite of all holidays. BEcause it inspires HOPE. And it encourages me to Let Go.

And BEcause ANYthing is POSSIBLE!!


I love you, Currie

No comments: