Thursday, December 19, 2013

Currie's Gratitude 19 December 2013


Whoever knows it also knows that in love there is no More and no Less; but that he who loves can only love with the whole heart, and with the whole soul; with all his strength and with all his will. [Max Muller]

Somedays it feels like everything is hard. Uphill. Impossible. Unfathomable. But NOT every day. Somedays there is only love. Only peace. Only hope. And I choose more and more of the time to inhabit those days. Days that are Only Love Today are remarkably and extraordinarily exquisite.

Much of these past several weeks have been about the resettling into my new home. Getting those things transferred that need transferring from one state to another. I have very little control in that stuff. Often none. And even that bit I think I am controlling I am NOT, NOT really. I know that but I don’t, if you know what I mean…

At this point in my life I'd like to live as if only love mattered.  [Tracy Chapman]

Really, isn’t this ALL that matters?! And I am NOT talking here about romantic love [that’s BEyond my pay grade anyway!!!] or the adoration of millions. Just love. The simple and daily sort. The stuff that makes Life and all its lack of control one sweet little deLIGHT.


I love you, Currie

No comments: