Friday, December 20, 2013

Currie's Gratitude 20 December 2013


No one can lie, no one can hide anything, when he looks directly into someone's eyes.  [Paulo Coelho]

Ahhhhhhh… there’s the trick. If we canNOT look into another’s eyes it is easy to hide, to want to BElieve the whole thing, true or NOT.

I have always tried to hide my efforts and wished my works to have a light joyousness of springtime which never lets anyone suspect the labors it has cost me.  [Henri Matisse]

Sometimes I wonder if I am really creating an idea of myself when I think I am BEing myself. I don’t know that there is any correct answer to this, but it is worthy of my consideration Now that I am seeing it and calling it on myself.

I vacillate BEtween BEing myself, out loud, and staying inside the lines of Life where I don’t rock any boats or cause undue concern to others. But sometimes this backs up on me and just runs me over like a truck. I am tired of apologising or needing to explain myself. Enough, I try to say… but then I go and DO it again.

There is a way to look at the past. Don't hide from it. It will not catch you if you don't repeat it.  [Pearl Bailey]

I get that. I DO.

I love you, Currie

No comments: