Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Currie's Gratitude 5 November 2013


Just imagine becoming the way you used to be as a very young child, before you understood the meaning of any word, before opinions took over your mind. The real you is loving, joyful, and free. The real you is just like a flower, just like the wind, just like the ocean, just like the sun. [Miguel Angel Ruiz]

Sometimes I CAN imagine me, BEfore I “knew what I stood for” in the World. If I lean in really close, I can even touch that ME. And oh, those moments are such sweet possibility.

Imagining is a curious and wonderful way to navigate Life. To find a way, My Way, really. It is something I think I DO but don’t think I am DOing. Does that make sense?!

Often lately I have thought how I imagined this move. I imagined BIG and way BEyond the lines. I took the risk to speak my imaginings aloud.

You know what?! It all happened [and continues happening] BEyond my wildest imagining.

I imagine that yes is the only living thing. [e. e. cummings]

Curious, eh?! If No is a complete sentence then Yes is as alive as You or I?! I like that notion. I like to think that way about things. It gives me Hope and makes me BE braver.


I love you, Currie

4 comments:

Carol said...

Great post and love the bright bold colors of the art!!!!

Snap said...

wonderful post ... imagine -- that cute giraffe!!! Happy AEDM!

pauline said...

YES! Well said, Currie! oh, and i LOVE the giraffe art. Beautiful, bold, brave... :-) Hope you've been well. xox

Rita said...

You can just feel the difference between yes and no in your body! Yes is open and No is closed. You have been filled with YES lately. Can be scary--but so very wonderful. :)