Friday, November 29, 2013

Currie's Gratitude 29 November 2013


Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake Up and Live!  [Bob Marley]

It’s NOT so strange a thing to compare Now to Then around special occasions like the holidays. I noticed myself DOing this yesterday. I mean, I really DID try to stay in the moment, but it was like I couldn’t help myself from comparisons and rememberings. Other days, this is less accessible, but on a day like Thanksgiving it’s somewhat served up on a platter, if you know what I mean…

The upshot was a disappointment in myself, most of all BEcause I could NOT get myself to respond with patience and calm. Oh well, I seem to have been given another chance Today.

He that would live in peace and at ease must not speak all he knows or all he sees. [Benjamin Franklin]

I am fairly certain that pertains as much to SHE as to HE…

Sometimes the only thing to DO is DO Nothing. Say Nothing. Just Live Your Life. Let Go of trying to explain or understand and especially DO NOT seek to BE rightly understood.

Just Live Your Life. I’ve got it!!


I love you, Currie

No comments: