Sunday, November 9, 2014

Currie's Gratitude 9 November 2014


Take yourself out of the center of other people's universe - it will free you up and let the universe turn more easily.   [Patti Digh, Creative Is a Verb: If You're Alive, You're Creative]

DO you ever find yourself thinking that everything is about YOU?! That what someone says or does, or does NOT say or DO is some sort of a reflection on YOU?!

I’m thinking you, like me, want very much to say NO!! NEVER!!

However, at least in my little corner of the Universe, this pothole trips me up and takes me down far more than I even realise.

Don't be afraid to fall in love with ideas, with places, with subjects, with people. You'll fall in and out of love many times, but this is how we figure it out. This is how we learn what we love, this is how we recognize what we want, this is how we know what we need and, maybe just as important, what we do not need.    [Patti Digh, What I Wish For You: Simple Wisdom for a Happy Life]

There’s something really amazing to me about BEing alive in the World: So many adventures, even in the dull and mundane parts. And there's no limit to what I can love, try, and even fail at, enthusiastically.


I love you, Currie

No comments: