Friday, November 21, 2014

Currie's Gratitude 21 November 2014


I'm sure that's when you really know you are happy - when you wake up wanting to embrace your future, rather than trying to squirm away from your past.  [Peter James, Perfect People]

I wonder sometimes just what I thought BEing happy looked like. BEcause, for so Very Long, I didn’t think I’d got too many Happy genes. Now though, it’s different, in a really good way.

BEing Happy, for me, has sometimes been looking forward with enthusiasm, but more and more it seems to BE BEing more enthusiastic about BEing Me. As I am. As I am NOT. With my Past BEing what it was and with me NOT in a tear to get clear of it.

Don't mourn change. Embrace it. Whether you've decided to change your mind, or someone else impacted your way of life, or your heart, it's your journey. It's time. Take courage. Explore new possibilities.  [Rita Said]

Some new information has been poured into the past month-and-a-half. It has had me spinning and trying to make sense of things at a time when I feel pretty slippery without the right soles on my shoes. So I am stepping out into it, mindfully, and I hope with more courage than I’ve demonstrated the past 6 weeks or so.

I’m really tired today.

Really… 


I love you, Currie

1 comment:

TammyVitale said...

I recognize that energy you are speaking of, I'm in the midst. And I am exhausted and exhilerated at the same time. Courage - it wouldn't come unless you are ready!