Saturday, January 31, 2015

31 January 2015


Sometimes no length of string is long enough to say the thing that needs to be said.   [Nicole Krauss, The History of Love]

I’ve been DOing this daily writing in the same way for some time Now. It has been like a cup, just the right size and touch to hold my morning ginger tea. When I’d miss a few days, [which usually I didn’t but surely have in the past 10 months or so] the container brought me right back to center. Showed me how to BEgin. And when to say WHEN.

I felt this in a wholly on BEyond way just Now. I felt like there we were, you and I, and in just the blink of an eye I went quiet. Incapable of sitting up or writing.

I wonder if what I have to say truly needs saying.

If it needs to BE said, using my voice and your ears, or read by your eyes same as I see it here, on the screen.

There are so many possibilities, impossibilities, wonders, miracles, confusions, misconceptions, and, moments Now.

I’m living in them NOT recording them or documenting them. I don’t want to straddle this divide, tell all, and harm anyone/thing.

But you’re in my thoughtsandfeelings and when I can I will share. Using this trusty container.


I love you, Currie

1 comment:

Rita said...

And we will be here to listen. :)
*love and hugs*