Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Currie's Gratitude 30 October 2013


The opposite of talking isn't listening. The opposite of talking is waiting.
~ Fran Lebowitz

It feels like it has been such a long long time I have been away from this space. This early morning time. This knowing that whatever I am writing about today is going to BE shared and read and enJOYed, I hope, by more than just me.

I’ve missed this time. I have missed each and every one of YOU. Even YOU whom I DO NOT know by sight, whose voice I’ve never heard…

I have spent the past month waiting. BEing. Living in the Present and NOT DOing much reflecting or even imagining. I have been amazed at my capacity to wait. To trust the process. To lean into what has been without needing it to BE different so as to suit me.

I am Home. In the Wee Casa. And I am utterly awed and undone by the wonder that awaited me here. So many things to marvel at, I wouldn’t know where to BEgin.

Perhaps most especially I am filled so full with Gratitude at my capacity to enJOY disruption, Change, and both living with and without what I BElieve essential.

I never imagined myself to BE this person I have come to know the past 30 days…

Nope. Never.


I love you, Currie

1 comment:

Rita said...

So you are settled in the new home in the new community? Fabulous!! :)