Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Currie's BElated Gratitude 20 October 2013


I suppose they DO…

As a matter of fact, I KNOW they DO. And I know this BEcause the GOOD of my Life in the Wee Cottage, and living at the beach, is still with and within me, here, a few thousand miles away, in the desert…

Oh how I have missed my mornings. Writing. Sharing. Sitting with you all over a cup of tea and the sunrise. BEing connected even to people I mightn’t ever know in person yet have come to love so dearly here. Inside the World my lappie is. Has been…

I don’t have internet access yet, in the Wee Casa on the Desert. I DO have it at my mum’s, and that is where I shall take this and post it later this morning. Or early afternoon… I have gone on a bit of a different timetable here. But it’s rolling back round. Little by slowly. And soon I shall have the ability to send this off straightaway to you…

It has been a long and wondrous 3 weeks. I didn’t expect to take such a sabbatical, and Now that I have, well, let me say that technology fasting is one of my new favourite things!!! Who’d’ve thunk that could happen?!

I have much to share. And I will. I surely missed you.


I love you, Currie

No comments: