Thursday, October 3, 2013

Currie's Gratitude 3 October 2013


That's been one of my mantras - focus and simplicity. Simple can be harder than complex: You have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple. But it's worth it in the end because once you get there, you can move mountains.    [Steve Jobs]
I am enJOYing a good laugh this morning… I have never made such a simple move and never felt so content to just BE where I AM and NOT BE how I customarily AM.
I have sort of gone off My Way of BEing Me, and instead of feeling out of synch and that sense that I am missing something, I feel energised and curious about what the moments reveal.
Awhile back, when I decided to come back to Arizona, I envisioned going to sleep in the Wee Cottage and waking up in AZ. I know it sounded silly to others, but it made sense to me. It was the simplest way for me to SEE this move happen.
Little bit by slow bit, I reduced my “footprint” to manageable for moving. Nothing that is NOT essential is on its way here.  Gracie and I flew Very Light and I am LOVING the simplicity of just Enough…
I DO miss writing and so I am coming back to it Today…
I love you, Currie

1 comment:

Rita said...

You made it! And Grace, too!! I'd love to see pictures of your new place after you get all settled in. :)