Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Currie's Gratitude 22 October 2013


It’s a new thing for me, finding the good things. Seeing BEyond the surfaces and what is immediately clear. And yet it seems that I have been DOing this forever and always. It is that natural. That immediate…

I have missed writing, and even though I am writing this for the 3rd day in a row, I still don’t know the way that is simplest to post it and email it from the Chromebook. And I have no hurry hurry rush rush to figure out HOW. I am content to wait until I have Internet here at the Wee Casa on the Desert. It will only BE another day or two.

I’ve never spent so long “unplugged” since I BEcame “plugged” in. Yet I find it refreshing and enLIGHTening to BE as I AM again, today. And for tomorrow, too, should this continue on. This is a JOY to know about myself.

Practises and Habits are good things, too. There is a sweetness about waking early, in the dark of the early morning, and writing as though what I am thinkingandfeeling is worthy of recording. And then of sharing.

Yet there is also sweetness in some time away, apart, and unaccounted for. I like that I CAN and DO see this so clearly.

Even if just for today…


I love you, Currie

No comments: