Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Currie's Gratitude 21 October 2013


Worry is the misuse of imagination. I am NOT sure who said this. I have it on a coaster I haven’t unpacked yet. I think it so often Now it is almost a mantra. BUT… this was NOT always the case. And Now & Again I still fall face-first into worry. So BE it, eh?!

I used to BE a first-class worrying dervish. I could worry a good time into a little slice of  poo-pie in a blink. I was known as “Worry-Currie” and did NOT feel like that was a “bad” thing…

I wanted to post my Gratitude from yesterday’s first writing this month, but when I opened up the little Chromebook at my mum’s, I forgot I could best DO that by posting directly onto my I Love You, Currie blog and THEN sending the link via email.

I didn’t remember, I didn’t try. I just Let Go. I enJOYed the hours spent at Mum’s. Watched a bit of CBS Sunday Morning she’d DVR’d, peeked at football, and deLIGHTed in a Sunday meal that was truly a taste treat.

I got home by 6, BEfore “dark,” and in bed early enough to read awhile BEfore turning the light off. Such a simple day. So easy. Fun. And awake at 4:30-ish. I’m adapting. I’m home Now. Here…


I love you, Currie

No comments: