Thursday, October 31, 2013

Currie's Gratitude 27 October 2013


There is a lot to BE learned from putting away any thoughtsandfeelings I may BE holding onto about KNOWING My Way is THE Way. I’m almost always wrong, often dreadfully so, and I LOVE the deLIGHTful surprise of BEing able to BE surprised by how much better [or simply different in an extraordinary way] another way than my own actually turns out to BE!!

For instance, how long and longer it is taking to have internet access here at home. I’ve NOT once gone on BEing indignant or entitled. I have taken it in stride, with Gratitude for the people who are genuinely trying to help me. I have never lived in a brand spanking NEW place BEfore, and it is complicated, getting things to work.

I think mostly I am glad I have learned to BE more patient. To trust the process. To BE able to find My Way within things that don’t go as I would prefer.

This is something I really did NOT know was lacking in me. I mean, I did know, of course, that I have been insistent and downright childish about things when they didn’t go as planned. What I did NOT know was how sweet it could BE to make room and allow things their own ways of BEing and unfolding…


I love you, Currie

No comments: