Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Currie's Gratitude 25 October 2013


We all have to leap sometimes. Without a net. Or knowing that the chances of falling are great, even inevitable…

I’ve made this month all about leaping. Jumping cross caverns of things I did NOT want to drop into. Or so I thought…

Turns out that my mistakes have been great teachers. That nets have appeared out of nowhere. That I have had help, encouragement, and, most surprising to me of ALL, my own ease and inner calm to guide me.

I am NOT so surprised to realise I am calmer than I ever imagined myself capable of BEing, I have actually had a sort of sixth sense about this, ever since selling GraceLand and BEcoming this newer and more deliberate and mindful Currie…

What I AM startled by is that I CAN and DO move so quickly from disappointment to acceptance and simply carry on, mistake or regret fading gently into the background.

This is SO NOT ME!!!

But mayBE I really HAVE changed. And mayBE this is NOT the last of the changes that will serve to thrill and astonish me…

I still won’t have my internet here in the Wee Casita until early next week. Oh well. Someone else or several someone elses made mistakes.

I choose NOT to suffer from them. Only to accept…


I love you, Currie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are kind of on the same wave length.. (: