Thursday, October 31, 2013

Currie's Gratitude 28 October 2013


I didn’t used to ask this question. I didn’t really care, if I am totally honest. I thought if I wanted I should HAVE or GET. I didn’t really consider how NOT having or NOT getting might actually BE more essential to Me.

I’m really missing BEing connected on a daily basis, and I really don’t like trying to make the time when I am over at Mum’s. I like to BE where I AM and Present, NOT off in my online Life & World when my in-person Life & World are what they are at this time.

I think writing daily is essential. For me. And I know this by how different I feel Now that I am able to get up and write first thing every morning.

It isn’t the same for me, writing by hand, no matter pencil or pen. Somehow this writing opens me up. So at least I am DOing it Now, each day.

And one of these days, hopefully this week, these writings, my Gratitude writings, will BE sent out and posted.

What is essential, I am discovering, is BEing Here Right Now. It is NOT essential to HAVE or GET or BE some other way, some way that is NOT this. I have taken a very long time to discover this…


I love you, Currie

No comments: