Thursday, October 31, 2013

Currie's Gratitude 26 October 2013


There is one thing about Life I am sure of. It ends. Eventually. For everyone. I know that I am NOT telling anyone, including myself, anything new under the sun, but I have, it seems, forgotten to remember this the past several days.

As much as I canNOT imagine Life without certain people in it, however far on the periphery that “in” may BE, I know one day either I or they will have to contend with the loss of each other. And when that time comes, if it is I who will BE dealing with the loss, I don’t want to have regrets which I might BE able to avoid entirely Right Here and Right Now.

On to another sort of loss and forgetting…

Turns out that there is more involved in getting phone and internet service here in the Wee Casa after all. And with that, there is NOT going to BE any hurry hurry rush rush. So all that I had hoped to get posted and OUT THERE will stay On Hold another number of days, at this time unknown.

So, while I might go to the trouble [NOT really] and bother [again, NOT so much] of taking this lappy to Mum’s or the library to post these, I may Choose. Staying. Unplugged. Until. Whenever…


I love you, Currie

No comments: