Thursday, October 2, 2014

Currie's Gratitude 2 October 2014


To love is to accept a soul entirely, not wishing that the person was otherwise, nor hoping for change, nor clinging to some ideal past. To love is to cherish the individual standing before you presently - charms, quirks, and all. To love is to give someone a piece of your heart that you will never, ever reclaim.   [Richelle E. Goodrich, Smile Anyway: Quotes, Verse, & Grumblings for Every Day of the Year]

I have some things on my mind. Bunching themselves up round my heart. I feel like a rain cloud in a cloudless sky, full of I don’t know what waiting to DO something I have no idea of whatsoever.

I’m in that weird place I go in the first week after chemo, grateful that last week’s was the last of the 4 I agreed to DO. Some of it has happened almost every time. Feeling like a feather pillow that has been smashed to nothing but feathers floating, landing, and no longer “pillowing” anything at all.

I want to say things or mayBE it is that I want the people I cherish [and I never imagined they could BE so many] to know what it is I’ve been holding onto, holding out about, and just NOT saying BEcause God, what a risk that would BE…


I love you, Currie

1 comment:

Rita said...

Hang in there!!
Love and hugs!!! :):)