Saturday, October 18, 2014

Currie's Gratitude 18 October 2014


Every dreamer knows that it is entirely possible to be homesick for a place you've never been to, perhaps more homesick than for familiar ground.   [Judith Thurman]

Lots of things are weird and that weird is BEcoming “ordinary” and “everyday” for me. This isn’t a bad thing, per se, but at moments it is most disconcerting.

I have been thinking a lot about where would I BE if I could BE wherever I want to BE. I’ve loved to travel and I was fairly sure somehow or other I would get to some places, but it looks like that idea is mine alone, Now. Which is okay. I’ve learned to Let Go of things. Easily. It’s a skill I would have enJOYed very much had I developed it sooner.

Unexplored paths lead to undiscovered treasures.    [Constance Chuks Friday]

Sometimes the unexplored path is right where you are sitting. Right where you are. And there’s no urge to go anywhere, to have something “more,” or even “less.”

I put a “magazine” together on Blurb. It’s pretty easy to work BookWright, and feels like a really good way to “show” my art without all the pomp and circumstance. I want to find a way for people to BE able to enJOY my art, and making ebooks actually makes that possible.


I love you, Currie

1 comment:

Carol said...

♥ The Ebook sounds lovely ... how do we get to see it ? Love today's posts. Sending you love ♥