Saturday, August 30, 2014

Currie's Gratitude 30 August 2014


If you don't have any loyalty to what you are doing, you ought not be doing it.  [Tom Harding]

A simple statement, you’d think, but for me it has been something I have thought and thought and thought about. Sometimes without even knowing I was DOing so.

I am questioning how important ARE the things I DO each day. Or intend to DO?! I suppose having pretty much 10 days without walks with one short one where I fell, it would make sense I’d reconsider the reasons I walk where I DO when I DO.

I’ve thought much on this daily, or nearly so practise. I think that the connection it lets me feel would BE no less real if I were just too tired to come and write here.

Lots of little changes are what Life is. BEing consistent sometimes misses the point altogether. Life CAN and WILL, sometimes, sweep us up and away. MayBE for a little time, or a longer one. Perhaps even forever.

I canNOT look at the times I have NOT had this practise without BEing a little bit scared of what NOT having it BE part of my days might look like. Feel like. BE.

So I am going to experiment and see how I feel as I try things.

Hang on!!


I love you, Currie

2 comments:

Carol said...

If you're tired you're tired and I'll miss you if you don't show up. However I will still be thinking of you and sending you telepathic messages full of Love and Power and Strength all wrapped up in Healing Thoughts and anything that will help you on this journey.

Rita said...

Sometimes breaking out of habits and routines allows you to find out if they are truly right for you or not. You could have several things you may have to give up but it should just be temporarily while you are laid up with your healing process. You will find out which things you want to go back to and which things you can alter or do without. What a strange ride you are on. *hugs*