Thursday, August 21, 2014

Currie's Gratitude 21 August 2014


Tell me, when you think of taking consistent action in the general direction of your dreams, Currie, do you imagine discipline, stamina, work, sacrifice, monotony, courage, and strategies, or are you thinking adventure, discovery, new friends, excitement at the crack of dawn, magic, surprises, fun, laughter, and, on occasion, the Macarena? 
Cool! Me too, "HEY!"
     [The Universe]
Your chosen perspective, Currie, changes everything.

The truth can really BE simple, eh?! Perspective. Free choice. MY choice. Sure, mayBE I am weird, but I’m having a whole lot more fun with feeling anything BUT good in so many ways. I don’t know about the Macarena, but there are all sorts of adventures, discoveries, new friends, and excitement any time, if I am looking the “right for me” way at all this.

I often lean away from strategies, but I am discovering that my “guides” on this Journey have met my sort BEfore. They make room for me to feel like I am finding my own way where they have left a cookie trail.

I have never dared to let myself go this far into surrender territory. It’s funny, though, there are markers and information kiosks, sort of. Who’d’ve thunk?!

When they take your smile away they might just as well shoot you.   [Violet Hensley]

NOT all smiles look exactly alike.


I love you, Currie

2 comments:

Carol said...

Just keep smiling!!!! Sending all the powers you need to make it through today for today is what really counts.

Rita said...

I love it! Not all smiles look exactly alike! True! True! :)