Friday, August 1, 2014

Currie's Gratitude 1 August 2014


It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth - and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up, we will then BEgin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had.  [Elisabeth Kubler-Ross]

Since it hurts to talk, or DO anything with my mouth, I have been embracing the quiet in my brain. I have been listening to the quiet, and it has had some wondrous things to tell me.

Sometimes it hurts to remember a time, a place, or a person. Yet just BEyond that sting I have found something sweet and gentle and kind.

Forgiveness?!

When I am out walking with Gracie in the wee hours of the summer mornings, I have been remembering things that I think SHOULD sting and perhaps they DO, a bit, but really, I am far more at peace inside Today than I could have imagined possible, at least for an Eeyore-ish sort like me!!!

I’m nowhere near clear if there is even a next step with these rememberings. So I shall wait. Or let them go as easily as they are coming.

I really love remembering one wee boy’s voice from long, long ago. And another’s from just last year. Imagine!!!


I love you, Currie

No comments: