Friday, June 20, 2014

Currie's Gratitude 20 June 2014


He'd lived long enough to know that everyone handled grief in different ways, and little by little, they all seemed to accept their new lives.   [Nicholas Sparks, The Choice]

We are all little snowflakes, eh?! That is the thing I have learned about cancer, too. There is no one kind and each of us has our own journey with it.  But the key thing is Acceptance. As is so often true in Life.

Organize yourself & bring rhythm to your life: Because you have things to do, habits to break, dreams to achieve, peace to discover and one life to live.   [V.V. Rao]

Just one Life. That’s it. That’s all. For as long as we each are “ME” it is Life. Go leap into it. Get messy. EnJOY!!!

The same stream of life that runs through my veins night and day runs through the world and dances in rhythmic measures. It is the same life that shoots in joy through the dust of the earth in numberless blades of grass and breaks into tumultuous waves of leaves and flowers.   [Rabindranath Tagore]

I dance: to poems, to music but now I would like to no longer dance to anything but the rhythm of my soul.   [Isadora Duncan]

Such BEautimous thoughtsandfeelings these two quotes inspire in me. It’s enough. Always.


I love you, Currie

2 comments:

Carol said...

I have always loved that quote from Isadora Duncan. Thanks foe reminding me of it ♥ Thinking of and sending warm hugs and healing thoughts.

Rita said...

Oh, I like that--the rhythm of my soul. ;)