Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Currie's Gratitude 18 June 2014


I'm going to enjoy every second, and I'm going to know I'm enjoying it while I'm enjoying it. Most people don't live; they just race. They are trying to reach some goal far away on the horizon, and in the heat of the going they get so breathless and panting that they lose sight of the beautiful, tranquil country they are passing through; and then the first thing they know, they are old and worn out, and it doesn't make any difference whether they've reached the goal or not.   [Jean Webster]

My morning walks with Gracie, dawn walks, really, they are so enJOYable. I love BEing outside hearing all the outdoors waking to a new day.

Most days I just DO what I enJOY. Well, let me clarify that, I CHOOSE to enJOY whatever I DO. It’s a really great way to live. I used to talk or think about DOing Life this way. Now it is sort of automatic.

You can't stop the future
You can't rewind the past
The only way to learn the secret
...is to press play.  
[Jay Asher, Thirteen Reasons Why]

This is such a rich idea. Life as Play. This is what I am Living, BEing, DOing. Or at least this is what I intend… imperfectly. Living each moment with deep enJOYment.


I love you, Currie

No comments: