Saturday, September 7, 2013

Currie's Gratitude 7 September 2013


The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity… [Amelia Earhart]

This is one of those things that often confounds me. I “think” I am thinking or pondering about what decision to make [or IF it’s time to make a decision at all] and right smack dab in the midst of my dithering I am deciding…

DO or DO NOT, Yoda says…

The fears are paper tigers. You can do anything you decide to do. You can act to change and control your life; and the procedure, the process is its own reward. [E.A.]

We are all making decisions all the time. Sometimes we know this. Sometimes we don’t. Or at least sometimes we are unaware of it.

Recently a friend said something to me about deciding to know what I really want. REALLY WANT… At first I sort of brushed it off. I mean, that was elementary stuff, but Now, and for awhile, I’ve found it compelling.

The indispensable first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: decide what you want. [Ben Stein]

Alrighty then… This is empowering and encourages me to take a breath, take a beat, and decide.

Seems the REAL decision is how to Live and BE. Right Now. What DO you think?! 

I love you, Currie

1 comment:

Rita said...

Yes! You have to really know yourself to know what you want and to make good decisions for yourself...to ignore the shoulds and other people's opinions and travel your own path. :)