Saturday, June 30, 2012

Currie's Gratitude 30 June 2012


Give The World Your Exquisite Gifts 
Ó2012 Currie Silver

Give them without hesitation
Give them to everyone
Anyone
Whenever
Don’t think about “yes” or “no”
Deserving
Need
Give the World YOUR Exquisite Gifts.

I know that when I wrote this particular line I was simply talking to myself. I never expected to share this “out loud.” None of it. Ever. It was just my “practise” writing, the stuff I DO to get the over-layer of wordiness out of me. I mean, really, DO I think MY gifts are exquisite?!

Each morning I DO the same things, pretty much. In fact, a lot of my Life these days is repetition and practise. I’ve found a “speed” or a “way” of BEing that truly works. For ME. I never wanted to BE this “predictable” but I suppose that’s another secret I was keeping from myself. Y’know what I mean?!

I’ve thought I did this for ME. To make Life more tenable and accommodating. And while I suppose that is part of my WHY, what I know Now is that I DO what I DO so that I Give First. Writing my Gratitude is a part of that daily “giving.” It’s neither wise nor influential, it is simply what floats up in me, what I then gladly, easily, give to Life…

I love you, Currie

No comments: