Monday, June 25, 2012

Currie's Gratitude 25 June 2012

Create Like You Breathe Ó2012 Currie Silver


Create
NOT for what you make
Or to call it good
Create Like You Breathe
Let your Life BE a song of thanksgiving
It’s what you’re here for. Really.
Create Like You Breathe.

I BElieve this, same as I BElieve all that I am certain of. There’s no more discussion necessary for me to BE sure. [And I surely DID challenge this one in so many ways.]

It took me what it took to finally see that I have been given certain gifts NOT to point to them and BE noticed for them but to use them, to breathe them, walk in them, and wear them like I DO my eyes or my feet. Strange?!

MayBE…

I am grateful for who has grown up in me, especially this one who is driving Now. I don’t know if it’s age, Life experience, or just “my time” but I’m far less the unsure and needing approval and agreement sort. It surprises me, this bodaciousness, this willingness to walk into the fray. It’s so different. For me anyway.

I am grateful for sleeps that are over-punctuated with bizarre dreams and from which I wake with questions that feel urgent but aren’t. It is just that they FEEL that way, Right Now and to me…

I love you, Currie

No comments: