Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Currie's Gratitude 20 June 2012

Create Your Own Momentum 
Ó2012 Currie Silver

Create Your Own Momentum
BE Your Own Training Wheels
Encourage Yourself Often & Easily
Celebrate Inches Of DOing What You Can
EnJOY Your Process & Have Fun With It

It’s sometimes a challenge for me to keep going BEcause I tend to start with immense enthusiasm, the sort that wanes when I have to come up with what comes next. I am discovering, at long last, what works better and is consistently efficient AND effective for me. That is, simply, to set it in front of me one thing at a time, one day at a time, and Just DO It.

The Training Wheels, for instance, with my Gratitude Practise, are simple. My poeming rises out of a line or word about which I write for 15 minutes first thing each morning. Then I find some art I have made and I fiddle with it a bit in Picasa [lately I have been having fun with mats and frames].

Encouraging myself is pretty simple, as is celebrating. Why?! BEcause I am sharing this “out loud” and it is also something that I can go back to, reread, re-calling those “inches” of my Life.

The process is one I have made to fit ME. It keeps me BEing, EnJOYing, and having FUN…

I love you, Currie


No comments: