Friday, June 29, 2012

Currie's Gratitude 29 June 2012



       Share Yourself Ó2012 Currie Silver

Share Yourself
Give Gladly
Speak Freely
BE Open
Let Go
Travel Light

It doesn’t always make sense, but I think Life is unfolding precisely as intended. Disappointment seems to crop up as easily as the weeds that sometimes pass for a “lawn” outside the Wee Cottage. Riding the waves of it, the disappointment, is really the only approach that makes sense. Life is peculious and I DO know that most everything I’ve thought “bad” at some point ended up a gift.

If I am completely honest here, which I definitely intend always to BE, I have to say I am surprised that so much of what I’ve called “loss” [or called it at the time I was BEing rocked backward by it] has been precisely what has given me the most “loft” and capacity to Soar. Like I said… peculious.

Lately I seem to BE stepping out of the shadows, taking risks, accepting the challenge of playing on a bigger field. It’s totally without fanfare, pretty much just ME on my own, and the remarkable thing is that while it’s NOT giving me what I thought I wanted, NOT by a long shot, it is definitely filling my NEED for whatever it may BE that I am in need of. Just. For. Now.

I love you, Currie

No comments: