Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Currie's Gratitude 19 June 2012

Thrive In Your Own Company Ó2012 Currie Silver

Thrive
Flourish
Bloom
Blossom
Increase
Succeed
Prosper
In YOUR OWN light
On YOUR OWN terms…

When I initially wrote these 50 lines [of which Thrive In Your Own Company is #19] I was brainstorming for my Manifesto. I was thinking “out loud” at the computer what things, ideas, one-liners, and intentions really speak to me.

As I was writing earlier on Thrive In Your Own Company, I came across the synonyms I’ve turned into poeming above.

The idea to use the 2 octopus [octopi?! Help Me!! Help Me, Mrs. Meader my 10th grade Latin teacher] cut-outs came to me in a brilliant flash.

These explanations give me Gratitude multiplied. To see how easily I move from one thing to the next simply by reaching within myself; well it’s something of a miracle, I’ve got to tell you… I haven’t always been self-reliant. It’s taken me way longer than I think it should have to BEcome my own Encourager. And only recently did I recognise that I was “waiting for” permission, many times, BEfore DOing what was, for me, clearly the Next Right Thing.

I am grateful for the consistency of this practise, and how it has introduced myself to ME. For the first time EVER I really know MY Self

I love you, Currie


No comments: