Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Currie's Gratitude 26 June 2012

Respect Creativity 
Ó2012 Currie Silver

Respect Creativity
BE Inspired By It
Learn From It
Take It Apart To Better Understand It
Yet Always
Respect It [BEginning with your own]

As I have branched out into the larger “puddle” sometimes called the Internet or World Wide Web, I have been exposed and indulged time and again. It is astonishing how much “MORE” is possible when we bring this tool, process, experience into focus. I can see and read the work of others “like me” round the “World” both literally and in every other incarnation I can imagine.

One thing I hear over and over is the refrain of “respecting copyrights” and “giving credit where it’s due.” Some find more subtle ways to say this, and for a Very Long Time I didn’t understand the “fuss” at all. I mean, we all know if our work is our own or NOT, right?!

MayBE growing up in a World where it seemed the point to BE LIKE this or that but certainly NOT like some other “this” or “that” has jaded me. Frankly, I don’t see that I’ve anything anyone else WOULD copy, yet I’ve learned to add the Ó2012 Currie Silver to my art…

I am grateful for my Awareness and for NOT always understanding what that meant… Respect Creativity.

I love you, Currie

No comments: