Saturday, June 23, 2012

Currie's Gratitude 23 June 2012

BE Willing. BE Inspired. Ó2012 Currie Silver

BE Willing.
To BE Inspired.
BE Inspired
By BEing Willing.
Hold these with both hands.
Always.

Somedays it seems that I want to move faster through my morning routine than my “partners” in the process want to [or can?!]. This morning was like that. So I am glad I used the prompt to BE Willing to BE Inspired by the challenges rather than BEing reactive, even a tad bit “pissy” over it all.

Ahhhhhhh… Progress is sweet, eh?!

I am grateful this morning for HAVING this morning routine. For having conceived of it at all. I used to get so lost in the weeds on such a regular basis… Sometimes it was all I could DO to have an intention to BE grateful. Some mornings I would show up at my lappie and sit transfixed and unable to imagine my Gratitude even existed.

How much simpler, easier, and more fulfilling it is to simply show up and follow my little [perhaps silly, but hey, that’s one of the benefits of living on my own] practises one thing at a time, without EVER having to “remember” or “BE motivated” to DO any of it.

Sometimes the best way through is as simple as restarting and DOing what I CAN in the process!

I love you, Currie


No comments: