Sunday, June 24, 2012

Currie's Gratitude 24 June 2012

BE Encouraged Ó2012 Currie Silver


BE Encouraged
Let What Is BE
Enough
Call It Good
Let Perfection
Disappear Forever

I am grateful for this wee poeming. Most of the time my poems are little reminders of the ways I seek to BE. Rarely DO I write anymore with any notion of influencing someone else. It is always a treat when my words touch another, whether I know about it or NOT. Yet the audience I write to [if indeed I DO write for “an audience”] is always those parts of me wanting to evolve, grow, change, and hopefully BEcome.

This painting today is from a cut-out I have in the window right where I sit as I write this. I’ve had it nearly 3 years Now, and it is yet another turtle reminding me to take this Journey easier, savouring its sweetness.

I’m learning, or trying to learn, Photoshop Elements. It’s like swimming up the waterfall [oh surprise] and I want to BE proficient. Now. [though yesterday would’ve been better still.] There seems to BE something magical it can DO [though I need to ask it, and I don’t know its language] that I canNOT.

I am grateful I decided after yesterday’s “session” to go and play in Pixlr, which I can maneuver. It let me BE Encouraged

I love you, Currie


No comments: