Thursday, April 9, 2015

9 April 2015


Resilience is accepting your new reality, even if it's less good than the one you had before. You can fight it, you can do nothing but scream about what you've lost, or you can accept that and try to put together something that's good.   [Elizabeth Edwards]

This is part of why Resilience found me and BEcame my word for 2015. I’ve done some mind meandering lately [a benefit to pain that keeps me on the bed a lot of the time] and discovered there is more there to understand than I assumed.

Reality, for me, is still shifting, holding me sway, giving me pause, and most of all clearly saying that Life is and CAN BE whatever I make it. Inside of me there is a troubling connection to those words “Life is what you make it.” And then I wrote that. I told YOU. I didn’t hide.

My Life is more and more what I am making it. It’s sometimes heady stuff when people sort of slip and slide in and then magically vanish. My love of Time Together getting a little nagging from the Body and its exquisite pain.

I keep finding room in me to BE more and to BE less. And in that room is most every ME I have ever been.

That’s good.


I love you, Currie

2 comments:

Rita said...

"And in that room is most every ME I have ever been."
That is one magnificent truth. :)

Carol said...

I read a quote today that is so perfect here.....

“I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.”


― Gilda Rander

Sending you LOVE & STRENGTH & HEALING OF SPIRIT ♥♥♥♥♥