Monday, March 23, 2015

23 March 2015


Don't you worry if everything seems so difficult right now. They will get better, just give it a try. Don't be too harsh on yourself if you seem to be trying & trying but nothing seems to be changing. Don't be annoyed by the multitudes of flaws that surround you. Don't seek perfection - you will never attain it. Instead, thrive for betterment, taking each day as a new step. There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in.   [Kapil Ramdass]

Sometimes I worry so much. I worry that I try too hard. That I want more from myself than I am capable of giving. And then in the midst of all this “Worry-Currie” BEing, I remember something.

It is NOT what I accomplish, what I DO, or even what I finish. It is enough that I keep living Today. Keep giving Life all I’ve got to give.

For a writer, life is always too short to write. I will just try my best during what remains of my life.   [Yu Cao]

This says so much of what I’m grappling with these days. I keep thinking that I have to DO more and I must Finish Things I start. I have to put things in order. Leave BEhind me some sense of where I am/was.


I love you, Currie

2 comments:

Carol said...

When you do the most you can ...you have done enough ♥ Some days will be more, some less and so it is with life.
Sending LOVE & STRENGTH & HEALING OF SPIRIT ♥

Rita said...

That's a lesson I have been learning the past decade when my body took over my life. I wanted to get so much more done. I felt useless. I would never do but a small fraction of what I might have done...

It isn't what we do or make or write or even say...it is just who we are. Just being is enough.

I still find that hard to believe. But I know it is true.

Love and hugs!! :):)