Friday, July 11, 2014

Currie's Gratitude 11 July 2014


I think us here to wonder, myself. To wonder. To ask. And that in wondering bout the big things and asking bout the big things, you learn about the little ones, almost by accident. But you never know nothing more about the big things than you start out with. The more I wonder, the more I love.   [Alice Walker, The Color Purple]

Wonder. Wondering. Such remarkable gifts. It’s NOT about knowing MORE, it’s about wondering more. Leaving room, always, for surprise to come calling.

If you celebrate your differentness, the world will, too. It believes exactly what you tell it—through the words you use to describe yourself, the actions you take to care for yourself, and the choices you make to express yourself. Tell the world you are one-of-a-kind creation who came here to experience wonder and spread joy. Expect to be accommodated.   [Victoria Moran, Lit From Within: Tending Your Soul For Lifelong Beauty]

Even though expecting anything is generally always NOT a good thing, I like the idea that I might simply expect to BE accommodated.

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.   [Arthur C. Clarke, Profiles of the Future: An Inquiry Into the Limits of the Possible]

What a deLIGHTfull insight! And if I will merely wonder at it, well, it makes good sense!!!


I love you, Currie

No comments: